Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Weekly update

Basic LED circuit




Surprisingly I had a few problems with hooking this up. First things first I have to remember that the LEDs are polar. Second for some reason  the only way this circuit works for me is if the LED is connected directly to power or separated by another row? The problem was both legs of the LED being connected on the same row of the breadboard; connecting both ends to power which just doesn't work.

words of the week: Iris aperture. techno-utopists.

Ok so I woke up at 4:52 to get to class on time this morning the bus comes at like 5:45 I miss it by 2 minutes and I need to catch this other bus or the earliest time I can get to class is 8:15. I run to this second bus stop to make in time and I get there well before the bus arrives. She looks at me shakes her head and passes me. Tragic I know I just had to vent

No comments:

Post a Comment